Sunday, March 17, 2013

oh how the Gentz family has changed!

There was once 2 and now this is 4.  Life sure has changed since my last Blog entry!  My good friend said to me last week" you havent blogged since Sept 2010.  Are you sure dont have anything to blog about?  Thanks to her push, I am here with a blog entry.  A quick catch up on our lives is as follows.  We adopted Jeremiah (JT) 5 and Gio 3 in October 2011.  They have changed our lives immensely.  I used to think before kids that my life was busy...I did not have a clue what busy was all about. Ron is still working for SWA and I work at Impressions Dental.  I promise over the next few weeks to update everyone more on how our life has changed for the better.  XOXO

No comments:

OUR WEDDING DAY

OUR WEDDING DAY
DECEMBER 15, 2006

The Ceremony

The Ceremony
was on a small platform in front of a beautiful waterfall.