Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wow...I havent been on in a longtime! I'm thinking its a good time to start up again.

Heres an update on the year so far:
We built an outdoor kitchen in the spring. It has everything we need to hang out all summer long by the pool. My favorite part in the TV. I love laying in the pool and watching my soaps...can life get any better?!

We had a busy summer. In June we had a pool party and invited lots of neighbors. Our friends Scott and Dena came over from QueenCreek. We havent seem them in like a year! It was great to catch up with them and their girls.
We went to Michigan for the 4th of July. It was great to catch up with family and friends. We participated in a lot of the Forest Festival events like the parade and of course Aquapalooza. One of our old friend's from high school is in band and they played at the event. It was great just hangout and catching up with everyone. The were lots of classmates there and friends that we havent seen in years. We also went Rafting in Mesick with the family which is always Good Times!!

We went to New Orleans in August. I cant say anything more than Bourbon Street and Beads. We had a great time as always.

My inlaws were here for 10 days at the end of August. We did a lot of antiqueing and flea marketing. They love to shop till they drop! As most of you know I do also!! They enjoy coming to arizona in the summer to take advantage of the sun and pool time.

Now its September already. Ron has been planning out the Halloween decorations trying to decide how best to scare the neighbors. I sure that some of them think we are freaks they way we decorate for the Halloween...its all in good fun. I will start posting pics as we get things put up.
I'm also working on getting the diningroom/living room area painted and decorated. We are calling it our Castle room. Pics to follow are we get things completed.

Thats summarizes things that have happened in 2009 up to September. I'll get back with you again soon. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Family is Everything said...

Girl, you should keep this updated! You are always doing something whether with your house, traveling, friends, etc.!

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

So fun reading your update! I love blogging...it's so fun! Hope to see you soon :)

Mommy said...

The last comment is from your old neighbor, Nancy :)

Shay said...

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE (in a chanting voice)

OUR WEDDING DAY

OUR WEDDING DAY
DECEMBER 15, 2006

The Ceremony

The Ceremony
was on a small platform in front of a beautiful waterfall.